To install this app on the MIUI devices running MIUI follow the simple steps below
1. Turn in your internet connection (cellular Wi-Fi or data) and proceed to play shop.
2. Swipe right and open the menu from left.
3. Tap on 'My Apps and Games'
4. Locate the Mi Drop App and click on update/install.
5. Wait a moment before the app gets updated.
6. Now you can locate another app for Mi Drop Feature on your Home Screen.
7. Voila! Now you can use Mi Drop App n your own device running MIUI.
How To Install Mi Drop App on Devices running ROMs other than MIUI
To install this app about the devices running ROMs Aside from MIUI follow the simple steps below:
* Download the Mi Drop App from the Google Play Store from here right.
* Wait till the download becomes completed.
* As soon as you're done click on the apk file to install it.
* You will find a warning that 'Installing Apps from Unknown Sources is not allowed on this device'.
* To deny that this warning go to Settings of your device.
* Then visit security settings and locate the choice to allow installation from unknown sources.
* Harness there and allow the installation.
* Now install the app and start it up.
How to use MI Drop App
The user interface of the app is so easy; You can use it easily when you understand about it. Here are the steps that you want to
follow to transfer document. Let's consider we're shifting a audio file called as 'Audio W1.mp3'. With reference to the, follow
the next steps:
* If you are the person who's sending the document, tap on the Send option on the home screen.
* Now a menu will pop up from where you will see a list of apps, pictures, videos and all other files.
* Pick the file that you need to transfer. Just like we are here shifting Audio W1.mp3 file.
* Now ask the other man to tap on receive the option to receive the file.
* The app will start searching for nearby devices with Mi Drop App who are sending some info.
* As soon as it finds out the host's device click on the icon to link.
* Now a notification will pop up asking your consent to receive the file.
* Click on 'Accept' to receive the file. You are completed; the file which you sent in the server's device is going to be
received within minutes from your client's device.